This will be your best holiday ever. Come and visit the town, that the danish tourist council consider to be the place to visit.
- High Standard of the buildings
- Fresh sea air
- Fantastic beach
- 3 ½ km of promenade along the Sea
- 80-90 restaurants within 2 km
- 140 ha forest behind the first row of buildings
- and cheap-cheap to visit
- and never dull lively all year long
- events-sport-bicycling-walking we got it all
- 2 irish pubs., 1 lounge with over 100 different whiskies.
And I have found this fantastic teaser for the German Riviera